Collierville's strength is an educated workforce located at a strategic crossroads, with access to a large labor pool in the Memphis MSA.
The total labor force in the Memphis MSA is 607,820. Within a 20 mile radius of Collierville’s Town Center are 125,452 High School graduates and 186,483 individuals with a Bachelor’s Degree PLUS.
Access to a highly educated workforce is one of Collierville, Tennessee's many strengths. Prominent organizations such as the FedEx World Tech Center, Helena Chemical, Carrier Corporation, MCR Safety, JuicePLUS, and Orgill have placed their corporate flags in Collierville because they understand the value of ready access to educated and skilled employees.
- Collierville’s proximity to Memphis’ large labor pool of 607,820 workers and excellent highway network provide employers ready access to employees of all skill levels.
- The University of Memphis, with its new Collierville campus, Rhodes College, Christian Brothers University, The University of Mississippi and LeMoyne-Owen College provide a steady pipeline of talented college graduates are all located within one hour of Collierville.
- Located at the strategic crossroads of SR-385 / I-269 / Hwy 72, Collierville is truly accessible to everyone.
- Within a 20 mile radius of Collierville are 125,452 High School graduates, 133,364 individuals with Some College – Associates Degree and 186,483 with a Bachelor’s DegreePLUS.
- 53.6% of Collierville residents have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Tennessee is a Right-to-Work State
- The total labor force in the Memphis MSA is 607,820. Within a 10 mile radius of Collierville are 86,033 people, aged 25-54.
- Collierville High School boasts a 90%+ graduation rate with an average ACT score of 24.1. Collierville’s new high school, opening school year 2018-19, will be Tennessee’s largest public school, educating over 3000 students.