The Greater Memphis area is the Mid-South's primary medical center. Hospitals, specialty clinics, surgery centers, physicians groups, dental care and nursing homes are abundant in the area, including Collierville. Baptist-Collierville is one of the newest facilities in the Baptist Healthcare system.
- Baptist-Collierville: With over 80 beds, Baptist-Collierville is one of the few medical facilities in the region with a full service ER, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services, diagnostic imaging, a women's center and sleep disorder clinic, all under one roof!
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital: One of the premier pediatric cancer research centers in the world.
- Methodist LeBonheur Hospital: A nationally recognized, 309 bed, full service hospital.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center: named a top health school by U.S. News and World Report for various programs, including a ranking of top 20 best pharmacy graduate schools.
Collierville is also home to:
- Campbell Clinic (orthopedics),
- OrthoONE (orthopedics),
- D-I Sports (rehab),
- Lenderman Sports Medicine (rehab),
- St. Francis Hospital Sports Medicine,
- YMCA, and
- LifeTime Fitness.