Collierville Offers a Unique Blend of Tradition and Innovation
Collierville, Tennessee is a thriving, safe and educated community located on the far eastern boundary of Shelby County (Memphis).
With a population quickly approaching 50,000, Collierville is considered the premier address for families and business in the Mid-South region.
- In 2014, the award winning Collierville Schools established a new, independent school system.
- Movoto (2014) ranked Collierville as the 5th. Safest City in Tennessee and the 3rd. Safest for Violent Crimes.
- Memphis Light Gas & Water (MLG&W) customers pay the lowest utility bills, including electricity and natural gas, in the nation, according to a 2013 survey of 50 utilities.
- Collierville serves as corporate headquarters to such prestigious companies as FedEx World Tech Center, Helena Chemical, Carrier Corporation, MCR Safety, JuicePLUS, and Orgill.
- Collierville is classified as a COSMOPOLITAN CITY by the Demand Institute's 2014 study, "A Tale of 2000 Cities". The analysis also forecasted median home prices in the Memphis MSA to escalate by 33% by 2018.